Draftsman/ Jr. Architect
Head Office, Jasola
Objective of the position
Responsible for providing assistance in execution of all drawing work and preservation of “As Built Drawings”.
Age : 30 – 35 years
Essential : Diploma in Draftsmanship/ Architecture
Desirable : Certified course in Auto Cadd
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience Essential
5-8 years in high rise residential housing projects / office building projects with architectural consultants
Technical / Soft Skills required
- Proficiency in Auto cad, Working knowledge of Photoshop, 3-D Max, coral draw, Revit
- Innovative and Creative thinking, Coordination skills& Quality Orientation
Key Results Areas
- Responsible for converting sketch into computer aided design (CAD) blueprint for various structures.
- Work on drawings forwarded by consultants incorporating any changes made
- Reproduce and revise drawings as changes occur and maintaining up to date structure.
- Prepare / assist in preparing working drawings, details etc.
- Assist in preparing FAR Charts, presentation drawings, built up areas and saleable area chart.
- Assist in issuing of GFC drawings and other documents to site and other agencies and maintain accurate records of hard copies/ soft copies of issued GFC as per company’s requirements.
- Assist in resolving site coordination issue and other conflict areas on drawings
- Assist in coordinating consultant’s work and his office to maintain accurate and current set of drawings
- Responsible for storage of all drawings soft copy as well as final blue prints in a an organized manner for easy retrieval when required.
- Assist team members working in the department and be responsible for maintaining system as per Company’s requirement.