Royal Lagoon, Bhubaneshwar
Objective of the position
Responsible for all technical documentation, MIS and quantity estimates ensuring compliance with documentation policies and procedures of the company at the assigned project site
B.E. / B. Tech Civil from institute of repute and good passing grades
PG in Quality Surveying from NICMAR
25 – 27 yrs
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience Essential
3 – 5 yrs in construction of high rise residential projects
Technical / Soft Skills required
Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, MSP, Auto Cadd
Key Results Areas
- Extract quantity of various construction items from GFC drawings/ revised drawings and keep record of the same.
- Preparation of Bar bending schedule from the GFC drawings/ revised drawings and keep record of the same.
- Preparation of material quantification and cost estimates and of revised detailed estimation as on present status
- Monitor the cost ast each stage of construction to make sure that costs are in line with estimation.
- Preparation of various reports like DPR, weekly report, PTR and MIS.
- Maintain all project technical documentation in a manner that meets all statutory, company and operational requirements.