Royal Lagoon, BBSR
Sr. Manager Admin
Objective of the position
Assist in administrative activities of the facility maintenance office at the project site which includes tracking expenses and preparation and maintenance of relevant documentation and reports.
Qualification: Essential Desirable
Essential: Graduate B.Com
Work Experience Desirable
Essential: 1-2 years experience in admin and basic accounting profile
Technical / Soft Skills required
Test to be conducted
Ability to work on computer
Key Results Areas
- Preparation of monthly facility and electricity invoices
- Dispatch of the prepared invoices to the residents of the projects
- Diligent follow up for recovery of the outstanding amounts by sending Emails/Letters for recovery of Outstanding amount.
- Assist in timely recovery of Outstanding amount in Pre-paid account of residents by telephonic reminders
- Processing of Payments received at sites (Cheque/Card Swipe/NEFT)
- Reconciliation of Coupon sold with Payments received at the site
- Preparation and maintenance of all admin office documentation such as Purchase orders / work orders
- Keeping track of all expenses of the facility office.
- Ensure proper accounting of Monthly Cash Imprest expenditure bills
- Preparation of weekly/ monthly MIS reports
- Processing of bills submitted by vendors.
- Correct and timely generation of Daily MIS
- Maintain effective filing system for site documents especially bills related to AMC, Sinking Fund/Repairs Fund, Diesel Purchase, Vendor bills etc
- Submission of reports as per defined TATs