Incharge Services (MEP)
Head Office, Jasola
Chief Operating Officer
Objective of the position
Responsible for execution of all MEP activities including plumbing, electrical, fire fighting & ACMV activities at the assigned Ashiana project while meeting the defined parameters of cost, quality, time and Safety/HSE.
Age : 30 – 35 years
Essential : B.E./B.Tech Elec/ Mech from a good institute
Desirable : Working Knowledge of MSP and Auto Cadd
Work Experience Desirable
Essential : 10-15 years out of which at least 5 years should be in handling multiple projects in the real estate industry of multi storey housing
Desirable : Handled multiple projects of min approx. 2,00,000 sqft each
Key Results Areas
- Design coordination with services consultants and internal stake holders for smooth operations at the site.
- Project Planning, budgeting, estimation and review of tendering process
- Planning of all MEP activities as per defined quality, budget, timelines, SOP’s and defined Safety/HSE guidelines. Regular monitoring of construction schedule.
- Implementation of New technology and processes to save energy and cost and time.
- Coordination and management of MEP vendors / contractors
- Preparation of SOP documents
- Manage standard quality in MES services and documentation
- Quality & level of detailing in execution plan and resource plan, including monthly and quarterly ‘look ahead’ plan
- Adherence to SOP’s & defined processes in Project Execution
- Effective coordination with vendors Contractors ,Consultant , Architect for smooth operations