DGM / AGM Accounts (Taxation)
Head Office, Jasola
Objective of the position
Responsibility for organizing and controlling Direct & Indirect taxation and accounts-related activities, audits and finalization of annual reports, adherence to all statutory compliances, investor/associate and partnership compliances.
CA with 10-15 yrs post qualification experience preferable in Real Estate Industry, Contractor Firm.
Upto 12 lacs p.a.
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience :
Experience in Taxation function. At least 5 years in a similar supervisory role and team handling in Real Estate Industry, Contractor Firm, Manufacturing Firm/ Factory.
Technical / Soft Skills required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Tally, exposure to working in ERP
- Confident, good communication and conflict resolution skills, ability to manage a team
Key Results Areas
- Up to date & 100% follow through on all new amendments / notification in tax laws & statutory compliances
- Responsibility towards statutory / internal audit and control
- Ensure timely and defect free adherence to all statutory compliances including and not limited to GST, Income Tax, Service Tax, VAT and TDS
- Finalization of amount and ensure timely payment of all statutory dues.
- Finalization of accounts and timely filing of all statutory returns
- Liasoning with consultants / departments for assessments under all statutes.
- Ensuring adherence to all compliances with partners/investors with reference to accounting
- Adherence to all TATs involving external interface