Sr. Manager (QS / Billing/ Contracts ) / Planning & QS
Ashiana Homes, Head Office, Jasola, New Delhi
VP Projects / COO / Directors
Objective of the position
Responsible to extract quantity from drawings Rate Analysis, Cost estimation, Preparation of BBS, Material Quantification, Material Cost estimation, billing and MIS.
Essential: B.E./B.Tech (Civil) from a good institute
Desirable: Good Command over MSP, Good Command over Quantity Surveying & strong in Rate analysis, Working Knowledge of ERP System (Farvision)
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience :
Essential: 10-12 years out of which at least 5 years should be in handling multiple projects in the real estate industry of multistory housing
Desirable: Similar Experience in Multistory Residential complexes/ Real Estate Projects
Technical / Soft Skills required
- Critical thinking skills , Decision Making skills, Time Management skills, Team Handling skills, Conflict Resolution skills, Coordination skills, Active Listening skills
9 – 10 lacs p.a.
Any Tests to be conducted
Key Results Areas
DETAILED WORK DESCRIPTION :
A (1) QS related
- Drawing out quantities based on drawings for Civil & MEP
- Preparation of Bill of Materials & Bill of Quantities
- Preparation of Project cost estimation & item rate analysis
- Reconciliation of Quantities
A (2) Billing related
- Oversee Contractor Bill preparation
- Timely entry of Bills in the ERP System (Farvision)
- Bill Verification, Bill certification & Bill passing
- Maintaining Bill tracking & Overdue statements
A (3) Planning & Budgeting
- Prepare project planning & scheduling based on MSP
- Review & Reconciliation of Project Planning
- Preparation of Budget/ cash flow for Project Schedule based on given targets/ preparing quarterly review of the same
A (4) Project MIS
- Coordinate Project MIS from Sites
- Over all in charge for preparation of Project MIS related to project progress, cash flow, Material reconciliation
B) Tendering & Contracts –
- Preparation of Tender documents with close co-ordinations with Civil Department, MEP Department and Architect departments
- Preparation of Rate Analysis and Cost Analysis for various construction items
- All tendering work i. floating the tender documents for subletting of work to contractors of all disciplines for residential/ commercial project and inviting the quotations.
- Preparation of own cost estimates; comparing the bids with our cost estimate.
- Post award cost control of various packages released
- Shall have sound understanding of Contracts, Contract Administration
C) Project Planning & MIS –
- Preparation of Schedules of Project, Tracking, Costing and Budgeting in MS Project
- Preparation of Detailed Construction Program along-with detailed work method statements for all activities.
- Preparation, Obtaining Approval, Monitoring and controlling the base line program
- Prepare Risk Assessment for the project identifying the high risk activities along with suggesting mitigation measures for the same
- Preparation of Resource Requirements/Deployment Schedule/Cash Flow, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring the schedule and cost performance of the project.
- Providing support to the project manager for planning any alternative, value engineering proposals or changes, as and when required
- Prepare recovery schedules to mitigate delays in the project
- Co-ordinate with other departments on relevant issues relating to the project.
- Prepare and maintain package work plans and monitor progress to achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
- Coordination with site team for Planning and Estimation related issue
- Review and Presenting MIS received from site team to VP Projects