Manager Purchase / Project Head / DGM Admin
Objective of the position
Assist in the operational activities and the documentation of the purchase at site
Work Experience Desirable
Essential : 4- 6 years in purchase function
Desirable: Minimum 2 years in real estate procurement
Technical / Soft Skills required: Proficiency MS Excel, Tally, exposure to ERP platform, Co-ordination/ Followup skills and a Quick learner
Salary: Rs. 3 – 3.5 Lacs
Detailed Work Activities:
- Collecting quotes from the Vendors along with technical details
- Preparing Cost comparative statement along with technical details
- Follow up with Vendors for smooth and timely delivery of material ( As per stock availability at site and site requirement )
- Prepare Reports and MIS as per department requirements.
- Ensure proper filing of Purchase Orders & Quotations received from various parties/vendors etc.
- Manage vendor data base and effectively track the same as and when required.
- Manage filing and retrieval of Catalogues
- Ensure that the indents received are processed as per agreed timelines and develop a mechanism to track delays and take necessary actions accordingly.
- Effective follow up with the vendors for timely delivery of proposals, quotations and material supply
- Coordinate with the stores and Site Incharges
- Local Cash purchases as per site requirement and company policy