Head Office, Jasola
CFO / Director
Objective of the position
Responsibility for accounts-related activities including but not limited to day to day accounting transactions, maintaining up to date and error free books of accounts, audits and finalization of annual reports, adherence to all statutory compliances and day to day fund management.
B.Com with adequate professional experience
CA with 4 -5 yrs post qualification experience
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience :
Experience in accounting and taxation function. At least 2-3 years in a similar supervisory role and team handling.
Technical / Soft Skills required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Tally, exposure to working in ERP
- Confident, good communication and conflict resolution skills. ability to manage a team
Upto 8 lacs p.a.
Key Results Areas
- Ensure strict adherence to approved general accounting practices in maintaining up to date books of accounts & company records
- Responsibility towards statutory / internal audit and control
- Ensure timely and defect free adherence to all statutory compliances including and not limited to Income Tax, GST,RERA, DTCP and TDS
- Finalization of amount and ensure timely payment of all statutory dues.
- Finalization of accounts and timely filing of all statutory returns
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly Trial Balance Ensure timely preparation of all accounting and/or statutory MISs.
- Maintenance company accounting
- Salary processing and controlling MIS