Head Office, Jasola
AGM / CFO
Objective of the position
Responsibility of maintaining up to date and error free books of accounts, audits and finalization of annual reports, adherence to all statutory compliances and day to day fund management.
Qualified / Semi-qualified CA. working experience with CA firm
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience :
Experience in accounting and taxation function in a 1 year in a similar role.
Exposure of handling brands in association with communication partners
Technical / Soft Skills required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Tally, exposure to working in ERP
- Confident, good communication and conflict resolution skills
Key Results Areas
- Up to date & 100% follow through on all new amendments/notification in tax laws & statutory compliances
- Ensure strict adherence to approved general accounting practices in maintaining up to date books of accounts & company records
- Ensure timely and defect free adherence to all statutory compliances including and not limited to Income Tax, Service Tax, VAT and TDS
- Finalization of amount and ensure timely payment of all statutory dues.
- Finalization of accounts and timely filing of all statutory returns
- Adherence to all TATs involving external interface
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly Trial Balance as well as bank balance reports
- Ensure timely preparation of all accounting and/or statutory MISs.