Royal Lagoon, BBSR
Objective of the position
Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling day to day maintenance activities of common facilities in the designated project within approved processes and procedures adhering to the budgetary boundaries. And maintaining cordial relations with RWAs as well as individual residents.
Desirable: Armed Forces background major or equivalent
Essential: Graduate / Operational knowledge of Fire fighting & Safety procedures and Electro Mechanical equipments.
Desirable: B.Tech/ Diploma Electrical
Work Experience Desirable
8-10 years experience in Facility operations/ general administration of facilities. Min 5 yrs at residential housing projects. In case of Ex-servicemen
4 – 5 years in facility operations apart from defense services..
Technical / Soft Skills required
- *Good communications & Coordination skills
- *Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Power Point)
Key Results Areas
- Responsible for Operations & Maintenance of the entire Residential Complex.
- Manage a team of Facility Executive, Multi-technicians, outsourced Security, Housekeeping and Horticulture staff and ensure desired quality of work output.
- Resolution of complaints from residents (inside the flats and Common area).
- Monitor Preventive Maintenance schedules/timely completion of routine maintenance (Daily, Weekly& Monthly) by technical Staff
- Asset management and tracking of AMCs.
- Ensure desired work output from outsourced vendors of Security, Housekeeping, Horticulture
- Manage AMCs through third party vendors (Lifts, DGs, CCTV/Access control, STP, Piped Gas supply, Gym, Pest Control, Electrical panels)
- Preparation of Common Area Maintenance charges and timely recovery of monthly bills of maintenance.
- Management of Club house
- Handle various admin issues related to Security, control of visitors/labours, parking of vehicles.
- Manage relations with residents and handle their daily requirements. Represent the company while interacting with RWA officials/residents for smooth functioning of facilities provided at the complex.
- Conflict management: Manage conflicts among residents, between residents and site staff
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Training of site team
- Prepare and submit various MIS and reports as per given TATs.