Manager Planning & Co-ordination
Head Office, Jasola
Objective of the position
Responsible for project planning and scheduling based on MSP, preparation of tender documents with close co-ordination with …
Essential : B.E./B.Tech (Civil) from a good institute
- Good Command over MSP & MS Excel
- Good Command over Quantity Surveying & Rate analysis
- Working Knowledge of ERP System (Farvision)
Person Specification :
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience :
Essential : minimum 5 years and upto 8 years experience in similar role.
Technical / Soft Skills required : Critical thinking skills , Decision Making skills, Time Management skills, Team Handling skills, Coordination skills, Active Listening skills
7.5 lacs p.a.
Key Results Areas
A (1) Planning & Budgeting
- Prepare project planning & scheduling based on MSP
- Review & Reconciliation of Project Planning
- Preparation of Budget/ cash flow for Project Schedule based on given targets/ preparing quarterly review of the same
A (2) Project MIS
- Coordinate Project MIS from Sites
- Over all in charge for preparation of Project MIS related to project progress, cash flow, Material reconciliation
B) Tendering & Contracts
- 1) Preparation of Tender documents with close co-ordinations with Civil Department, MEP Department and Architect departments
- 2) Preparation of Rate Analysis and Cost Analysis for various construction items
- 3) All tendering work i.e. floating the tender documents for subletting of work to contractors of all disciplines for residential/ commercial project and inviting the quotations.
- 4) Preparation of own cost estimates; comparing the bids with our cost estimate.
- 5) Post award cost control of various packages released
- 6) Shall have sound understanding of Contracts, Contract Administration
C) Project Planning & MIS
- 1) Preparation of Schedules of Project, Tracking, Costing and Budgeting in MS Project
- 2) Preparation of Detailed Construction Program
- 3) Preparation, Obtaining Approval, Monitoring and controlling the base line program
- 4) Preparation of Resource Requirements/Deployment Schedule/Cash Flow, etc.
- 6) Responsible for monitoring the schedule.
- 7) Providing support to the project manager for planning any alternative, value engineering proposals or changes, as and when required
- 8) Prepare recovery schedules to mitigate delays in the project
- 9) Co-ordinate with other departments on relevant issues relating to the project.
- 10) Coordination with site team for Planning and Estimation related issue
- 11) Review and Presenting MIS received from site team to Directors