Ashiana Palm Court, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
Objective of the position
Responsible for monitoring of maintenance activities of the technical assets at assigned Ashiana site, act as a back end support to the site Facility team, troubleshoot and provide technical assistance.
B Tech/ Diploma (Electrical) from a reputed institute
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience :
3-4 years experience in managing and maintaining Electro mechanical assets (Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting System & Lifts, Generators, Electrical Panels, VCB/ACB/RMUs, STP, Water Filtration plant, CCTV/VDP etc).
Technical / Soft Skills required
- Ability to manage crisis and pleasant disposition essential.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Power Point)
Key Results Areas
- Coordinate Maintenance activities, monitor AMCs and repair activities
- Adherence of defined Standard Operating Procedures as per SLAs
- Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Schedule and implementation
- Reduction of operating costs while maintaining desired service quality.
- MIS and report generation
- Effective service monitoring and control to ensure SLAs are met
- Timely and optimal resolution of customer complaints / requests related to technical assets
- Effective coordination, flow of information and reports generation