Company Secretary/ Legal Head
Head Office, Jasola New Delhi
Responsible for generation and preservation of documentation for compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for ensuring good corporate governance.
Desirable: LLB from an Institute/ University of repute
Upto 4 lacs p.a depends upon the skill and experience
25 – 35 years
• Secretarial audit and all compliances under the Companies Act 2013 and any other Act as applicable not limited to filing of all statutory returns with ROC.
• Organizing and Coordinating for board meetings/ general meetings
• Drafting & Vetting of Legal documents related to banking & financial institutions.
• Maintaining compliance for all financial (debt/debenture)related documents.
• Dealing with Rating agencies & Debenture Trustees for availing rating, monitoring & compliance
• Drafting/analyzing/scrutinizing fund raising documentations
• Dealing with Home loan institutions/ Banks
• Up to date follow through on all new amendments/notification in Companies Law and rules made there-under, SEBI Laws, Depositories Act, Listing Agreement, etc & other statutes
• Up to date Minutes book and statutory register with no missing records. Board procedures are being followed and reviewed regularly
• Ensure to execute all committed TATs in time. Adherence to all TATs involving external interface
• Ensure Compliances of various applicable SEBI regulations
• Dealing with Depositories for New ISIN/ Corporate Actions/ Restructuring