Deputy General Manager / Incharge Project
The Center Court, Sector 88A, Gurgaon
Vice President Projects
Objective of the position
Overall responsibility of the execution of the assigned high rise residential project including all Civil and MEP works while meeting the defined parameters of cost, quality, time and Safety/HSE.
Work experience in construction of high rise residential projects Desirable Age group: Max 45 years
B.E./B. Tech/ Diploma Civil
Working Knowledge of Auto Cadd, MSP and Quality Assurance
Exposure to working on ERP platform is preferable
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience Essential
15-20 years out of which at least 8 years should be in handling high rise residential projects. Must have experience at least in complete life cycle of a high rise residential project in Gurgaon. Experience in finishing high rise residential project is mandatory.
Technical/ Soft Skills required
* Ability to mobilize labour, deal with sub contractors and manage billing
*Coordinate with internal depts. like architecture, finance, engineering
* Knowledge of Critical Success Factors of Construction Industry
*Decision Making & Time Management skills
*Team Handling& Conflict Resolution skills
*Negotiation, Coordination & Execution Skills
Key Results Areas
- Project Planning: Micro level project planning & resource planning by way of manpower, plant and machinery etc.
- Project Execution: As per defined quality, budget, timelines, SOPs and defined Safety/HSE guidelines
- Project Review & Reporting: Regular monitoring of construction and regular updates/ MIS to relevant stakeholders
- Effective coordination with consultants, architect, contractors, procurement and head office for smooth operations of the project
- Implementation of New technology and processes
- Effective supervision and control over project overhead costs, project billing, contractor payments leading to cost management and budget control.
- Monitor execution expenses and balance cost to completion
- Motivating, coaching and developing an effective site execution team
- Meeting timelines for defined plans ( 6 monthly look ahead plan)
- Ensure defined quality and safety/HSE standards: (Implementing quality assurance and quality control measures at execution site)
- Adherence to all departmental TATs for all MIS reports/project review schedule