Engineer Billing/ QS/ MIS
Objective of the position
Responsible to extract quantity from drawings Rate Analysis, Cost estimation, Preparation of BBS, Material Quantification, Material Cost estimation, billing and MIS.
B.E. / B. Tech Civil from institute of repute and good passing grades
PG in Quality Surveying from NICMAR
26 – 30 yrs
Upto 5 lacs pa
Work Experience Desirable
Work Experience Essential
Min 5 yrs in construction of residential projects
Technical / Soft Skills required
Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, MSP
Key Results Areas
- Preparation and verification of bills for the site as well as oversee sub contractor billing and reconciliation
- Preparation and submission of monthly bill to accounts department.
- Preparation & Verification of sub-contractors and PRW’s bills as per the sub-contract and PRW agreements for the payable quantities.
- Preparation of Material wastage performance chart
- Optimize billing opportunities(negotiate for earlier payment, billing for stored materials, front loaded billings)
- Reconciliation of billed quantities vs. quantities paid to SC / PRW.
- MIS inputs to the Project Manager.
- Ensure proper record keeping, documentation for billing
- Formulation of work order of subcontracts
- Timely reconciliation of material
- Realization of extra items and variations.
- Prepare / arrange Technical specification related to civil , electrical & Plumbing.
- Filling the tender books & reviewing it. Cost Monitoring of the activities at site level.