Club Care Taker
Royal Lagoon, BBSR
Objective of the position
Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the Club and its premises ensuring adherance to safety, sanitation, preventive maintenance and any other related standards.Ensure all needs of the Club members and guests are consistently exceeded.
Preferably female candidate
Qualification: Essential Desirable
Essential: Graduate any
Desirable: Diploma in Hotel management
Work Experience Desirable
Essential: 1-2 years in hotel/ Club administration
Technical / Soft Skills required
Present table, Good communication
Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Power Point)
Test to be conducted
Key Results Areas
- Maintaining proper record of Club equipments/assets, stock and report any shortfall.
- Processing of Club Membership forms including membership for Gym/S Pool.
- Process Club facility booking requests of residents for Parties/Meetings and ensure arrangements are in place.
- Ensure daily Cleanliness and maintenance of Club House and its equipments including preventive maintenance of all equipment – Gym, Club AC, TVs, RO, Fire fighting equipments, CCTV installations is being carried out as per as per AMC schedule.
- Greets guests and oversees actual service on a routine, random basis.
- Supervision of maintenance of plants and horticulture in the club premises.
- Maintain all documentation of maintenance of Club house equipments including ACs, TV, Gym equipments, S Pool